I really only cook breakfast on the weekends, but I’m a huge fan of pancakes. This super easy gluten free banana pancakes recipe only uses ingredients we usually all have in our kitchen. And you only need to blend everything in a blender to make the batter.
Time prep: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for 4:
- 1 cup of milk (milk of your choice)
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of gluten free rolled oats
- fruits of your choice
- 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil (for the pan)
1. Place the oats, milk, eggs, banana (cut in half), vanilla extract, baking powder and cinnamon in a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Heat vegetable oil in nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles form around the edges of the pancake. Flip with spatula and cook for an additional minute.
4. Continue until no batter remain and serve with fruits of your choice or sirup.