We have a tone of raspberries growing in our garden, I think raspberries go so well with tiramisu. It is a real variation of the classic tiramisu but I love it !
Ingredients for 4:
- 2 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 8 oz (250g) mascarpone cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 10 speculos or 10 lady fingers
- 1 zest of lime
1 . Separate the egg white from the yolk and set aside in 2 different bowls.
2 . Mix the egg yolks and sugar together until they become pale yellow and add the mascarpone cheese.
3 . In the other bowl, beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold into the mascarpone cheese mixture.
4 . Using a mixer, mix the speculos or lady fingers until you get big chunk.
5 . Place a layer of speculos/ladyfingers in the bottom of your serving glasses. Add a layer of raspberries and a layer of mascarpone cheese mixture. Finish with some speculos/ladyfingers and one raspberry on top of the mascarpone mixture.
6 . Add some lime zest on top and refrigerate for a least a hour.
This recipe is a rich and hearty pasta dish that’s easy to make! Jumbo pasta shells filled with creamy ricotta and spinach filling. Bon appetit !
- 12 jumbo pasta shell
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces bacon, cut in tiny stripes
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (125 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 . Preheat your oven to 375 F.
2 . Cook pasta,according to cooking instruction and set aside.
3 . In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook for 5 minutes, until it starts looking crispy. Set aside in a small bowl.
4 . In the same skillet, and over medium-high heat, add chopped spinach and cook until it starts to wilt, about a minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
5 . For the sauce: Combine the pasta sauce and balsamic vinegar in a pot over medium heat. Bring to a light simmer while stirring together. Then pour the sauce into a 9×13 inch baking dish, spreading it out.
6 . Combine cooked spinach, ricotta cheese, and salt in a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed. Lastly, add the pieces of bacon into the mixture.
7 . Use this mixture to generously stuff each pasta shell, and place the stuffed shells on top of the sauce in the baking dish.
8 . Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes at 350 F. Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes.
9 . Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Ps: don’t forget to subscribe and to follow me on Instagram and Pinterest if you don’t want to miss anything from the blog ! 🙂
Hope everyone is doing well. I just came back from my trip to the USA and it is now so sunny in Paris. It’s awesome ! On this Sunday I though a spring salad would be perfect. I pretty much used whatever I had in my fridge and it came out pretty nice.
- 4 chicken thigh fillets, skin removed (no bone)
- 2 cups flour*
- 1 egg
- 2 cups bread crumbs*
*For a Gluten Free option use corn starch instead of the flour and cornflakes instead bread crumbs. You can go check out my gluten free Gluten Free Crunchy Chicken here.
- 5 cups Romaine lettuce leaves, washed and dried
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese slices
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
1 . The crunchy chicken : With a sharp knife, detail the chicken into strips. Add salt and pepper to the chicken pieces. Place the flour, the beaten egg and the bread crumbs in three different plates.
2 . Heat the oil in a saucepan. Dip the chicken strips into the flour, into the egg and finally into the bread crumbs to cover them completely. Cook for 15-20 minutes, turning them often enough to prevent them from burning.
After that, the salad comes together so FAST. Throw all ingredients into a bowl and dress with the reserved dressing. That’s kinda it.
3. Slice chicken into smaller pieces and prepare salad with lettuce, avocado slices, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese and finally chicken.
4 . Dressing: Mix the balsamic vinegar with olive oil. Drizzle with the dressing; season with salt and pepper; serve.
Only THREE ingredients (not counting salt and pepper) is all it takes to make this quick, easy, delicious soup my family and friends have been enjoying for years!
It takes less than 30 minutes start to finish, isn’t that awesome?!
Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 3 medium zucchini, skin on cut in large chunks
- 1 chicken or vegetable bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- salt and pepper
1 . In a large pot, cover the zucchini of water and add the bouillon cube. Let it cook over medium heat for 20 minutes until tender.
2 . Remove from heat and mix the soup with a blender. Add the cream cheese and mix again until smooth.
3 . Taste for salt and pepper and adjust to taste. Serve hot.
So today I decided to make this colorful & delicious salad which only use 4 ingredients: beets, walnuts, feta and spinach. You can either make it as a meal or as a side dish. Enjoy ! xx
Time prep: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 salads:
- 1 beet (if you buy it already cooked then skip step 1)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 10 ounces of spinach
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- Scrub and trim the beet. Then, place the beet into a pot, and fill it with water. Bring to a boil, then cook for 20 minutes, until the beet is tender. Drain and let it cool. Cut the beet into small cubes.
- In a bowl, mix together the balsamic vinegar and olive oil to make the dressing for the salad. You can use any other dressing if you like.
- Place a good amount of spinach onto each salad plate. Then add an equal amounts of beet cube over the spinach, and sprinkle the walnuts and the crumbled feta cheese. Drizzle each plate with the dressing. It’s done !
Pour la version française c’est par ici: Salade hivernale colorée